FMDam.org Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.<
Pursuant to Section 107 of the US Copyright Code Title 17 the information on FMDam.org is presented under “fair use” for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Participation in discussion and/or information contribution shall be shared pursuant to a real name system. FMDam.org will not accept anonymous users or users who use pseudonyms. Users are required register under the users full legal name, gender, address and contact details.
3. Citing Sources
If you present information for inclusion and consideration your reference source(s) must be cited. By citing sources for FMDam.org content, you enable editors and readers to verify that the information given is supported by reliable sources, thus improving the credibility of FMDam.org and showing that the material is not original research.
This does not prevent original research from being included for consideration. We encourage research into the matters discussed on FMDam.org in the pursuit of transparency. If original research is provided you assume sole responsibility for the accuracy of your shared content. Providing a cited reference source related to your research lends credibility to your research position.
General Terms of Citing Sources
- Article Author
- Article Date
- URL or Website Address
- Name of Journal, Newspaper or Magazine
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FMDam.org’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FMDam.org’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FMDam.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FMDam.org’s web site are provided “as is”. FMDam.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FMDam.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FMDam.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FMDam.org’s Internet site, even if FMDam.org or a FMDam.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FMDam.org’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FMDam.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FMDam.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FMDam.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FMDam.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FMDam.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FMDam.org’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Dakota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- For each visitor to FMDam.org, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via contact forms, via e-mail and or the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of FMDam.org, used to notify consumers about updates to FMDam.org, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing FMDam.org and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of FMDam.org.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at: email@example.com
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding matters they have placed on-line.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to FMDam.org to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- By request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We do not collect secure information through FMDam.org.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact the admin at: firstname.lastname@example.org